Pepper Chicken Fettuccine Toss
|Fettuccine||1 Pound, uncooked (1 Package, Creamette)|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||18 Ounce, cut into strips (3 Breasts)|
|Red bell peppers||2 Large, cut into strips|
|Yellow bell peppers||2 Large, cut into strips|
|Green bell pepper||1 Medium, cut into strips|
|Onion||1 Medium, cut in to chunks|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt free herb seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. As per the package directions make the CREAMETTE Fettuccini as package and drain.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil put in the chicken, peppers, onion, mushrooms and seasoning.
3. Let it cook and stir over medium heat until chicken is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Put in hot cooked fettuccini and Parmesan cheese tossing to coat.
5. Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers.