Zucchini Pasta Bake
|Tube pasta||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), uncooked|
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Cut zucchini with italian style tomato sauce||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
1) Cook pasta according to package direction, drain, and keep aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
3) In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic, cook beef, and drain.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and then stir in basil and zucchini with tomato sauce.
5) Take an 8-inch square baking dish, top with meat mixture, and bake at 350 degree for 15 minutes.
6) Sprinkle cheese and bake further for 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
7) Check seasoning and serve.