Zucchini Pasta Bake
|Tube pasta||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), uncooked|
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Cut zucchini with italian style tomato sauce||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
1) Cook pasta according to package direction, drain, and keep aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
3) In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic, cook beef, and drain.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and then stir in basil and zucchini with tomato sauce.
5) Take an 8-inch square baking dish, top with meat mixture, and bake at 350 degree for 15 minutes.
6) Sprinkle cheese and bake further for 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
7) Check seasoning and serve.
Calories 469 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.7%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65 mg21.7%
Sodium 818.5 mg34.1%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 22 g44.4%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 23.4% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet