|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||12 Ounce (Two Six Ounce Each)|
|Meat magic||1 Tablespoon (Chef Paul Prudhomme'S)|
|Pasta||6 Ounce (Fettucini Or Angel Hair Work Well, But Use Your Favorite)|
|Chopped onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Defatted chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced fresh mushrooms||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced|
|Minced garlic||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a small bowl place the chicken after cutting into thin strips and combine thoroughly with 2 teaspoons of the MEAT MAGIC.
2. As per the package directions cook the pasta.
3. Placing the skillet over high heat add the onions, celery, bell pepper and the remaining teaspoon of MEAT MAGIC.
4. Let it cook over high heat, shaking pan and stirring occasionally (don't scrape!) for 5 minutes.
5. Put in 1/2 cup chicken stock, scrape up the browned coating on the bottom of the pan and cook another 4 minutes.
6. Stirring in the chicken mixture let it cook 4 minutes.
7. Put in the flour and stir well, cooking another 2 minutes.
8. Thereafter add the mushrooms and garlic, folding in carefully so mushrooms don't break.
9. Put in 1/2 cup chicken stock scraping up the pan bottom.
10. Let it cook 4 minutes and add another 1/2 cup stock, stirring and scraping.
11. Carry on cooking another 5 minutes, then add the green onions and the remaining 1/2 cup stock.
12. Stir and scrape well.
13. Let it cook 5 more minutes and remove from heat.
14. For serving place a scant cup of pasta on each plate and top with 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture.