Penne Primavera With Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
|Assorted vegetables||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Zucchini, Eggplant, Peppers, Mushrooms)|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sun dried tomato||7 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Light cream/Half and half||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Basil leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Penne pasta||1 Pound, cooked|
1) Take a large bowl and mix together zucchini, eggplant, peppers, mushrooms, 2 tablespoons mustard and oil in it.
2) On a broiler pan, broil vegetables for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden and soft.
3) In a medium saucepan, stir-fry sun-dried tomato strips and garlic for 2 minutes over medium heat.
4) Minimize heat to low and mix in light cream, remaining mustard and basil and cook well.
5) Take a large serving bowl and mix hot cooked pasta with vegetables and cream sauce in it so as to coat well and then top with Parmesan cheese.
6) If desired, garnish and serve at once.