Pasta And Broccoli
|Broccoli||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Ziti pasta||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Shredded american cheese/Shredded mozzarella cheese||3 Ounce|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White wine||3 Tablespoon|
1) Clean the broccoli stalks by trimming the leaves and ends of stalks. Cut broccoli into florets.
2) Cut the stalks into 1-inch pieces after peeling.
3) Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
4) In a large saucepan, steam broccoli in 2 inches of water by boiling over high heat. Place broccoli in metal steamer into saucepan without touching the water. Cover the pan to steam for 10 minutes until broccoli is tender. Add water, as necessary, to prevent pan from boiling dry.
5) Use a large skillet to heat over medium-high heat. Cook and stir garlic in hot oil until golden.
6) Fold in broccoli to cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes.
7) Stir in American cheese, Parmesan cheese, butter, broth and wine.
8) Reduce heat to low for simmering until cheese melts.
9) In a large bowl, arrange pasta and top with sauce. Toss well and garnish according to your wish before serving.