|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||1 Quart|
1. Take a bowl and add 2 cups of flour and 1/8 teaspoon of salt into it. Whisk eggs, water and oil in another bowl and add it to the flour by creating the well in its center. Blend the mixture until it gets mixed well.
2. Spread the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead it properly. Work with 2 tablespoons of flour at time and knead it until the dough turns smooth. Create 4 equal parts of the dough.
3. Rub the flour over each piece to prevent sticking and then wrap it in plastic.
4. On a floured surface spread one piece of dough at a time and roll it into very thin rectangles of size about 14 x 12 inches and cut them into ¼ -inch-wide noodles.
5. Spread about half of the noodles in single layer on paper towels and keep it in microwave oven tray. Cover the tray with paper towel and microwave it for 2 minutes at medium low. When done turn the noodles over again cover and cook it at medium for about 2 minutes. When done take out from oven and allow it to cool for about 5 minutes. Handle the remaining noodles in the same way.
6. Take a 3-quart glass casserole and add 1 tsp salt and 1 quart of water into it. Cover it with all-glass –lid or wrap it with plastic. Microwave it at high for about 9 minutes until the mixture boils. Stir in half of the noodles through water and microwave it for about 3-4 minutes at medium until the noodles turn soft.
7. Transfer the noodles to colander (for draining) using the tongs.
8. Add rest portion of the noodles to hot water in the casserole and cook it for about 3-4 minutes at medium until the noodles turn soft. Drain and wash it with warm water.
9. Serve as required.