Shrimp With Pasta
|Angel hair pasta||200 Gram (1 Package)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Shrimp||12 Medium, deveined|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fish stock/Bottled clam juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian parsley||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Basil leaves||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1) Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water following package instructions and keep warm.
2) In the meantime, take a medium skillet and heat olive oil in it until very hot.
3) Lightly brown onion and garlic in it and then add in shrimp.
4) Fry shrimp until pink and keep warm after removing from heat.
5) To the same skillet, pour white wine and fish stock and allow to come to a boil.
6) Add in rest of the ingredients together with shrimp and cook on each side of shrimp for about 30 seconds.
7) Lift off the shrimp and place over cooked pasta with sauce poured over.
8) Serve hot.