Vienna Sausage Spaghetti
|Onion||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cooked spaghetti||5 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Vienna sausages||1 Pound, sliced|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a medium sized baking dish and place a small size baking dish upside down in it.
2) Keep the bacon on the top of the small dish.
3) Cover the medium sized dish with wax paper and cook for 6 minutes.
4) Save the bacon fat.
5) Sauté the onion and celery in the saved fat for 2 minutes.
6) Take a casserole and put tomato soup, chili sauce, drained corn, basil, cooked bacon, spaghetti and Vienna sausage and stir every 2 minutes while cooking for 6 minutes.
7) Top with Cheddar cheese and cook again for 5 minutes.
8) Serve after garnishing with parsley.
Calories 834 Calories from Fat 409
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.8%
Saturated Fat 19.6 g97.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.6 mg33.2%
Sodium 1789 mg74.5%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.6%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g32.3%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 32 g63.8%
Vitamin A 27.8% Vitamin C 18.1%
Calcium 31.3% Iron 18.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet