Vienna Sausage Spaghetti
|Onion||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped|
|Celery||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cooked spaghetti||5 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Vienna sausages||1 Pound, sliced|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a medium sized baking dish and place a small size baking dish upside down in it.
2) Keep the bacon on the top of the small dish.
3) Cover the medium sized dish with wax paper and cook for 6 minutes.
4) Save the bacon fat.
5) Sauté the onion and celery in the saved fat for 2 minutes.
6) Take a casserole and put tomato soup, chili sauce, drained corn, basil, cooked bacon, spaghetti and Vienna sausage and stir every 2 minutes while cooking for 6 minutes.
7) Top with Cheddar cheese and cook again for 5 minutes.
8) Serve after garnishing with parsley.