Four Pepper Pasta
|Angel hair pasta||12 Ounce|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Sweet red peppers||2 , cut into julienne strips|
|Sweet yellow peppers||2 , cut into julienne strips|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Crushed red pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Snipped fresh basil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add 3 1/4 quarts boiling salted water and cook pasta for 2 to 4 minutes or till it turns firm tender. Drain excessive water.
2. Take a 12-inch skillet, add olive oil and heat it.
3. Stir in garlic and pepper stripes and cook on medium heat till peppers turn crispy tender.
4. Take off from heat and add salt, pepper and crushed red pepper.
5. Transfer cooked pasta back to Dutch oven and stir in pepper mixture. Toss thoroughly.
6. Add basil and Parmesan cheese and toss gently and serve hot.