Chicken And Mushroom Stuffed Manicotti
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, wiped clean and minced (Include Stems)|
|Cooked minced chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Preferably White Meat)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Thick white sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until golden.
3) Turn off the heat and stir in rest of the ingredients.
4) Combine the sauce and cream together, then blend 1/3 cup of the cream mixture into the chicken mixture.
5) Place about 1 1/2 tablespoons stuffing over each manicotti, roll up.
6) In a buttered 3-quart casserole, place the stuffed manicotti with the seam side down, then sprinkle with the cheese and spread rest of the sauce.
7) Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, then place under a broiler and brown lightly.
8) Serve immediately in a nice plate.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2278 Calories from Fat 1645
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 187 g287.4%
Saturated Fat 96.3 g481.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 646.2 mg215.4%
Sodium 3443.9 mg143.5%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 27.5 g
Protein 103 g205.3%
Vitamin A 115.9% Vitamin C 27.5%
Calcium 127.3% Iron 29.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet