2) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until golden.
3) Turn off the heat and stir in rest of the ingredients.
4) Combine the sauce and cream together, then blend 1/3 cup of the cream mixture into the chicken mixture.
5) Place about 1 1/2 tablespoons stuffing over each manicotti, roll up.
6) In a buttered 3-quart casserole, place the stuffed manicotti with the seam side down, then sprinkle with the cheese and spread rest of the sauce.
7) Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, then place under a broiler and brown lightly.