Pronto Pasta Bake
|Rotini pasta||12 Ounce, uncooked|
|Zucchini||2 Medium, coarsely chopped to make 2 cups|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), pressed|
|Spaghetti sauce||48 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Dried basil leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parmesan cheese||2 Ounce, grated to make 1/2 cup|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce (2 Cups)|
|Toasted garlic bread||1 (For Serving)|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Boil the pasta in salted water until cooked al dente.
3. Drain in a colander.
4. In a mixing bow, combine zucchini, garlic, spaghetti sauce and basil.
5. In baking dish or casserole, spread 1/3rd spaghetti sauce on the bottom
6. Layer half the pasta, 1/3rd spaghetti sauce mixture and half of the cheeses.
7. Repeat layering.
8. Cover dish with foil or lid. .
9. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
10. Uncover dish during last 5 minutes of baking
11. Dish out into 2 deep dish pasta plates.
12. Garnish with a little grated cheese if you want.
13. Serve with toasted garlic bread, if desired.