Pasta With Tomato Sauce
|Tagliatelle||150 Gram (Fresh)|
|Red onion||1 , chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Cherry tomatoes||250 Gram, chopped (Packet)|
|Dried chili flakes||1 Pinch|
|Watercress leaves||3⁄4 Bunch (75 gm) (1 Large Handful)|
|Basil||2 Tablespoon (Fresh)|
1. Boil the pasta in boiling salted water until cooked al dente or tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. In a sauté pan, heat oil.
4. Sauté the onion for 5 minutes until soft and transparent.
5. Add the garlic, tomatoes and dried chilli flakes and sauté for another 3-4 minutes until sauce like in consistency.
6. Tip in the pasta, watercress and basil into the sauce.
7. Toss to mix well.
8. Heap the pasta on a dinner plate.
9. Enjoy warm.