Pasta Ala Elfo
|Jumbo shrimp||8 , peeled and deveined (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||10 Clove (50 gm), minced|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Grated parmesan cheese||6 Tablespoon|
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven and fill 3 quarts boiling salted water and cook spaghetti for about 10 to 12 minutes or till it turns tender.
3. Drain off excessive water.
4. Take a 12-inch skillet, melt butter and add garlic.
5. Chop each shrimp into three equal pieces and add to the skillet.
6. Cook, stirring continuously, for about 2 to 4 minutes after adding mushrooms, till the shrimp becomes pink.
7. Add spaghetti followed by pepper and salt.
8. Cook till spaghetti is heated properly.
9. Transfer to a serving dish, top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
1. The butter should not turn brown.
Calories 1819 Calories from Fat 986
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112 g172.5%
Saturated Fat 67.1 g335.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 820.1 mg273.4%
Sodium 1434.3 mg59.8%
Total Carbohydrates 100 g33.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 110 g219.7%
Vitamin A 73% Vitamin C 26.6%
Calcium 80.4% Iron 76.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet