|Wide egg noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Ground beef/Chicken / pork||1 Pound|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1/2 Of A 16 Ounce Can)|
|Creamed cottage cheese||1 Pound|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped scallion||1 (Including Top)|
|Chopped green pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
1. Take a conventional range, follow the instructions on the package and cook egg noodles.
2. Take a casserole, and crumbled ground beef, and cook, without covering, stirring intermittently, for about 5 minutes.
3. Add tomato sauce, cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
4. Prepare a mixture of sour cream, cottage cheese, parsley, green pepper, scallion, pepper and salt.
5. In the casserole, arrange half of the cooked noodles and cover using cheese mixture, followed by the rest of the noodles.
6. Top with melted butter and then ground beef mixture.
7. Cover and cook for about 6 minutes or till mixture become hot.
8. Serve hot.