Mushrooms In Patty Shells
|Frozen patty shells||10|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Sour cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
|Dry sherry||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Dash|
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to the desired temperature.
2) Bake the patty shells by placing it in the pre-heated oven according to the instructions given on the package.
3) Take a large skillet and melt butter in it.
4) Add cheese, garlic powder, sour cream and sherry to it and cook over low heat until the mixture becomes hot.
5) Take a spoon and scoop the mixture into the cooked patty shells.
6) Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3207 Calories from Fat 2075
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 233 g359%
Saturated Fat 102.6 g513.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 294.9 mg98.3%
Sodium 3101.2 mg129.2%
Total Carbohydrates 204 g68.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 20.3 g
Protein 78 g156.6%
Vitamin A 62.7% Vitamin C 23.8%
Calcium 129% Iron 19.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet