Leek and Mackerel Penne Bake
|Leeks||2 , trimmed, washed and sliced|
|Penne||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Low fat creme fraiche||200 Milliliter|
|Smoked mackerel fillets||2 Small, skinned and flesh flaked into large chunks|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
1) Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack
2) Heat a frying pan and melt the butter. Stir fry the leeks till the become very soft. This will take 10 to 15 minutes.
3) After the leeks have cooked, add in the crème fraiche, capers and fish fillets. Sauté for a minute.
4) Drain the pasta and add into the pan. Stir to mix the pasta with the sauces. Season to taste.
5) Transfer the pan contents to a small baking dish. Sprinkle the crumbs over the dish and grill it till it turns golden and crisp.
6) Serve hot in individual plates.