Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is a good recipe to make for a weeknight. You can use any meat in place of shrimps or even leave out shrimps if you like. Try this recipe of Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo by Arthur King.
8 Ounce (1 Package)
1 Can (10 oz)
1 Can (10 oz), drained
1. Cook noodles as per package instructions. Drain them.
2. Heat the alfredo sauce. Keep stirring.
3. Microwave peas for 5 minutes.
4. Heat a pan and melt butter.
5. Add salt, pepper and garlic to it.
6. Saute shrimp in butter until done.
7. Add peas to the alfredo sauce and stir.
8. Serve alfredo sauce over the noodles and the shrimp on top.
This video is a creation of CookinforCollege.You can visit CookinforCollege for complete recipes, and more videos.
Super Italian meal. This amazing video makes a lovely preparation of fettuccine with a luscious cheesy sauce and shrimp. Seasoned to perfection, this dish is sure to win hearts and make everyone happy. Try this any day a special occasion.
Calories 1006 Calories from Fat 314
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.4%
Saturated Fat 17.7 g88.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 351.2 mg117.1%
Sodium 939 mg39.1%
Total Carbohydrates 115 g38.5%
Dietary Fiber 11.1 g44.6%
Sugars 16.3 g
Protein 58 g115.7%
Vitamin A 30.9%
Vitamin C 104.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Shrimp And Fettuccine Creamy Alfredo Sauce Recipe Video