|Fettuccine noodles/Egg noodles||1 Pound|
|Butter cube/1/4 cup olive oil||1⁄2|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), pressed|
|Dry parsley||2 Tablespoon (Or Fresh)|
|Goat milk/Half and half / cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chevre||16 Ounce (Redwood Hill Farm)|
|Aged cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated (Such As Redwood Hill Farm Cheddar, Shepherd'S Cheese, Pecorino Or Parmesan)|
1. Cook noodles. While they cook, melt butter and add garlic, chives and parsley and sauté for two minutes.
2. Heat goat milk (or half-and-half or cream) in a sauce pan and stir in chèvre until it is dissolved. Do not boil.
3. When hot, add the butter, chive and parsley mixture and then add drained noodles, optional ingredients and grated cheese.
4. Toss well land place in an oiled casserole.
5. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
6. Uncover, top with extra grated cheese, and bake another 15-20 minutes until top is golden.
To see more recipes from Redwood Hills Farm or to find out where you can purchase their products visit, www.redwoodhill.com.