|Fettuccine noodles/Egg noodles||1 Pound|
|Butter cube/1/4 cup olive oil||1⁄2|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), pressed|
|Dry parsley||2 Tablespoon (Or Fresh)|
|Goat milk/Half and half / cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chevre||16 Ounce (Redwood Hill Farm)|
|Aged cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated (Such As Redwood Hill Farm Cheddar, Shepherd'S Cheese, Pecorino Or Parmesan)|
1. Cook noodles. While they cook, melt butter and add garlic, chives and parsley and sauté for two minutes.
2. Heat goat milk (or half-and-half or cream) in a sauce pan and stir in chèvre until it is dissolved. Do not boil.
3. When hot, add the butter, chive and parsley mixture and then add drained noodles, optional ingredients and grated cheese.
4. Toss well land place in an oiled casserole.
5. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
6. Uncover, top with extra grated cheese, and bake another 15-20 minutes until top is golden.
To see more recipes from Redwood Hills Farm or to find out where you can purchase their products visit, www.redwoodhill.com.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4737 Calories from Fat 2210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 250 g384.8%
Saturated Fat 160 g800.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 691.2 mg230.4%
Sodium 2327 mg97%
Total Carbohydrates 379 g126.3%
Dietary Fiber 26.7 g106.8%
Sugars 39.9 g
Protein 214 g427.7%
Vitamin A 283.5% Vitamin C 116.1%
Calcium 558% Iron 262.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet