Penne Vodka is Penne with a creamy, tomato and Vodka Sauce, is very quick and easy to prepare. Wonderfully flavoured with prosciutto, red pepper, fresh basil leaves and grated cheese. Try out this amazing Penne Vodka and enjoy!!
1 Clove (5 gm)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced
Crushed red pepper flakes
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Fresh basil leaves
1) In a saucepan saute the shallots until golden brown with olive oil then add the garlic and prosciutto and cook until golden.
2) Add the crushed red pepper flakes then add the vodka and cook for about a minute.
3) Ignite the pan and let the alcohol cook off. As the flame dies down add the tomato sauce.
4) Cook for about 2-3 minutes then add the cream and let the sauce reduce until it thickens slightly.
5) Correct for seasoning and add the torn basil leaves.
6) Mix the pasta and sauce together in the pan.
7)Add your desired amount of grated cheese and serve warm and enjoy!