Here’s my newest recipe video on pasta e alici, a traditional tomato-based pasta sauce my grandma serves on Christmas Eve. It’s delicious and simple to make. Best of all, it’s a very inexpensive meal that will feed a lot of people.
Hope you enjoy. Happy Holidays!
Tri colour rotini
2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked (gluten free)
60 Gram (1 can)
1 Can (10 oz)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced (black)
1 Teaspoon (or dried)
1. In a pan, heat olive, add in the anchovies and cook until the anchovy melts.
2. Add in the crushed tomatoes and olives reserving about 2 tablespoons, and cook for 5 to 10 minutes stirring constantly.
3. Add in the herb and mix well.
4. Put in the pasta and toss well until the pasta gets well coated with sauce.
5. Place the pasta in serving plate, sprinkle reserved olive on top and serve.