|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), sliced|
|Alfredo sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Scallion||1 , minced|
|Romano cheese||8 Ounce, grated|
1. Chicken parts can be left whole or cut into bite sized pieces.
2. In large heavy skillet, heat butter and 1/2 of the garlic on medium high heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken, cover and cook for 6 minutes. Turn over each piece of chicken, cover and cook an additional 6 minutes. (If all the chicken does not fit well into your skillet then you can cook them in two batches.)
Step 2 is for whole pieces. If using bite size pieces, change step 2 to "cook chicken for 5 minutes, stirring frequently". If using precooked chicken or turkey, skip step 2 & 3, reduce crushed garlic in half and add it to the casserole dish uncooked.
3. Remove chicken and place on paper towels for a few minutes to drain.
4. Smear remainder of garlic in a casserole dish large enough so that the chicken pieces will lay flat. Add the chicken. Evenly pour the Alfredo sauce over the chicken (smooth with spatula if needed).
5. Sprinkle chopped green onions over the chicken, then sprinkle the Romano cheese on top.
6. Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes. Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
Calories 782 Calories from Fat 397
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.7%
Saturated Fat 25 g124.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 289.3 mg96.4%
Sodium 1310.9 mg54.6%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.2 g0.81%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 81 g161.3%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 9.3%
Calcium 66.8% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet