In this episode, AKwan teaches you how to make spaghetti and meatballs.
5 Quart (3 - 5 quarts used)
1 Pound (One box of Prince Spaghetti used)
24 Ounce (One jar Prego Pasta Sauce used)
1 Kilogram (Kottbullar Frozen Meatballs used)
1. In a pot, boil 3 - 5 quarts of water.
2. When water boils, add in the dry spaghetti. Add little salt to taste.
3. Let water boil for about 9 minutes (for al dente pasta).
4. Meanwhile, take a saucepan, pour tomato sauce and put meatballs into it. Cover and bring to a boil.
5. Stir spaghetti and sauce occasionally to prevent sticking to the bottom of the pan.
6. After 9 minutes, drain spaghetti well in a colander.
7. After sauce has been boiling for a few minutes, turn off the heat.
8. Serve the spaghetti on a serving plate topped with portion of the meatballs in sauce.
In a mood to have some Italian food? Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and delicious Meatballs Spaghetti especially prepared by chef A Kwan just for you. Meatballs Spaghetti has always been the most popular dish in the Italian cuisine. Everyone should check out this recipe.