Creamy Crab Fettuccine
|Imitation crabmeat sticks||1 Pound|
|Fettuccine||6 Ounce (Uncooked)|
|Margarine/Butter||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Celery ribs||2 , chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Reduced fat sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Reduced fat mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cornflake crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cut crabmeat into bite-size pieces. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, bell pepper and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, parsley, salt and black pepper in large bowl. Add crabmeat, pasta and vegetable mixture, stirring gently to combine. Pour into prepared dish.
4. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons margarine. Combine cornflake crumbs and margarine in small bowl; sprinkle evenly over casserole.
5. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with chives, if desired.