1. In a pot boil whole grain pasta in some water with salt.
2. Once boiled, drain and set aside.
3. Take vegetables of your choice, add spices and grill them. Set aside when done. (Left over grilled vegetables used in the recipe)
4. In a pan, heat some butter. When the butter melts, add garlic paste and spaghetti sauce. Stir for a couple of minutes.(Since the grilled vegetables are seasoned, the chef does not season the sauce).
5. Once the sauce is done, add the boiled and drained pasta into it along with the grilled vegetables. Mix everything together.
6. Serve warm garnished with shredded Parmesan cheese and freshly chopped parsley.
If you have some left over vegetables, then you can try making a tasty pasta from it. The chef shows an easy way to make it. So if you're in a hurry and need to prepare something quick then this is the appropriate recipe. Do check out the video for the super easy recipe.