|Anchovy fillets||1 1⁄4 Ounce (45 Grams)|
|Water||75 Milliliter (5 Tablespoon)|
|Dry white wine||75 Milliliter (5 Tablespoon)|
|Scallops||8 Ounce, cleaned and sliced (225 Grams)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Plum tomatoes||14 Ounce, seeded and chopped (1Can, 400 Grams)|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Spaghetti||10 Ounce (275 Grams)|
|Cooked prawns||1 Pound, shelled and deveined (450 Grams)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Drain anchovies and cut into small pieces.
2. Place water, wine, bay leaf and peppercorns in a pan. Heat to a slow boil. Add scallops and cook for 2 minutes. Remove and drain.
3. Heat the oil, add garlic and basil, and cook for 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, anchovies and tomato puree. Stir until combined. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes, or until tender but still firm. Drain.
5. Add seafood to sauce, and cook a further 1 minute, to heat through. Add parsley and stir through. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss gently.
6. Pour sauce over spaghetti and serve immediately, sprinkled with parsley.