Pasta Shells with Seafood
|Butter/Margarine||2 Ounce (60 Gram)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Dry white wine||75 Milliliter (5 Tablespoon)|
|Single cream||1⁄2 Pint (280 Milliliter)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Pasta shells||10 Ounce (275 Gram)|
|Prawns||1 Pound, shelled and deveined (450 Gram)|
|Scallops||4 Ounce, cleaned and sliced (120 Gram)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Melt the butter in a pan. Add the garlic, and cook for 1 minute. Add the wine and cream, bring back to the boil, and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Mix the cornflour with the water, and pour into the sauce. Stir until boiling'. Add the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water, for about 10 minutes, until tender. Drain, shaking to remove excess water.
4. Add the prawns and scallops to the sauce and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Pour the sauce over the pasta shells, toss, and garnish with parsley before serving.
Calories 410 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 176.9 mg59%
Sodium 345.9 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 22 g43.7%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet