1. Preheat the oven.
2. In a bowl keep the shrimp and add mashed garlic, olive oil and salt. Mix well.
3. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
4. Heat a pan over medium low and add a tablespoon of olive oil.
5. Add the garlic cloves and sauté for 5-6 minutes.
6. Drain out the garlic from the pan.
7. Add the shrimp into garlic flavored oil. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
8. Drain out the shrimp from the pan and keep aside.
9. Mash 3 more garlic cloves and add to the pan.
10. Add the red pepper flakes into the pan. Stir well.
11. Add the flour into it and mix.
12. Pour the white wine over it.
13. Pour the chicken stock into it.
14. Boil the mixture until reduced and thickened.
15. Add the butter and stir.
16. Add the parsley and mix.
17. Drop the lemon juice on it.
18. Add the boiled pasta into the sauce.
19. Add the shrimp over it.
20. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over it and mix.
20. Pour out the contents in a plate and serve.
Who can resist fancy holiday food? And when it's something as scrummy as garlic shrimp pasts, the bet gets all the more drool-worthy. Simple and delicious, this dish is also ideal for a busy weeknight. And the good news is that it doesn't take much labor or intensive preparation to whomp up this dish. Stream the video to learn more on how to make this zesty, garlicky shrimp delight.