Spicy Garlic Shrimp Pasta
|Pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||9 Clove (45 gm)|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven.
2. In a bowl keep the shrimp and add mashed garlic, olive oil and salt. Mix well.
3. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
4. Heat a pan over medium low and add a tablespoon of olive oil.
5. Add the garlic cloves and sauté for 5-6 minutes.
6. Drain out the garlic from the pan.
7. Add the shrimp into garlic flavored oil. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
8. Drain out the shrimp from the pan and keep aside.
9. Mash 3 more garlic cloves and add to the pan.
10. Add the red pepper flakes into the pan. Stir well.
11. Add the flour into it and mix.
12. Pour the white wine over it.
13. Pour the chicken stock into it.
14. Boil the mixture until reduced and thickened.
15. Add the butter and stir.
16. Add the parsley and mix.
17. Drop the lemon juice on it.
18. Add the boiled pasta into the sauce.
19. Add the shrimp over it.
20. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over it and mix.
20. Pour out the contents in a plate and serve.
Calories 305 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.2%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.3 mg39.1%
Sodium 280.9 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 18 g35.5%
Vitamin A 19.3% Vitamin C 26%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 15.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet