|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter stick||4 Ounce, softened (1 Stick)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Semi-sweet chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Ground almonds/Ground hazelnuts||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a medium bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Refrigerate 1/4 cup sour cream, covered. Beat in remaining 1/4 cup sour cream, egg, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. On low speed, beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently with a rubber spatula. Divide dough in half; wrap in wax paper and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
3. Just before baking, melt chocolate over hot, not boiling, water or in a microwave. Reserve 1 tablespoon. Stir reserved sour cream into remaining melted chocolate. Set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F. Between pieces of wax paper, roll out each half of dough to make an 8 1/2 x 12 1/2-inch rectangle. Place one rectangle in freezer. Remove top sheet of wax paper from remaining sheet of dough. Drop chocolate mixture by heaping 1/2-teaspoon measures onto dough, spacing evenly, to make filling for 6 lengthwise rows of 4 ravioli. Remove dough from freezer; pull off one sheet of wax paper and place dough over chocolate on first sheet of dough. Allow dough to thaw and fall down over chocolate filling; remove top wax paper. With a fluted pastry wheel or a knife, trim edge of rectangle and cut between rows of chocolate filling to make 24 ravioli.
5. Place ravioli 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Let cookies cool 2 minutes on sheets, then remove to racks. Drizzle reserved chocolate over cookies; sprinkle ground nuts over chocolate. Let cool completely. Store between layers of wax paper in a tightly covered container.