Fried Chicken Alfredo With Egg Noodles
|Cooked egg noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or more as needed)|
|For fried chicken|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||5|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|Italian sesaoning||To Taste|
|Onion powder||To Taste|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For alfredo sauce|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweet onion||1⁄4 , chopped finely|
|Minced garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (1/2-3/4)|
|Chopped parsely||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
1. In a pan, preheat the oil on medium heat.
2. In a plate place the chicken breast and season it with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder, pepper and salt.
3. Flip the chicken and season the other side.
4. In a plate spread the flour and roll, the chicken in it.
5. Place the chicken in the hot oil and raise the heat to high and let it fry for 5 minutes.
6. Flip the chicken, let it cook for 5 minutes more, turning them couple of times.
7. Remove the small pieces chicken and then the large once and drain them on kitchen paper.
8. Cut the chicken in small pieces and set aside.
9. In a stainless steel pan, melt the butter and saute the onion and garlic, stir and let it cook over medium heat.
10. Season with salt and pepper and stir well to mix, ant let the onion sweat.
11. Stream in the cream and sprinkle about ¾ of the parsley and bring it on simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat.
12. Add in the Parmesan cheese, turn off the heat and stir well to mix.
13. In serving bowls divide the noodles and place the chicken on it.
14. Spoon the Alfredo sauce on top, sprinkle the reserve parsley and Parmesan cheese, serve hot.