Dinner in ten minutes! Lemony, cheesy, basily pasta that's elegant enough for company and easy enough for a regular old Tuesday night.
Angel hair pasta
1 Liter (or more)
4 Medium, juiced
Extra virgin olive oil
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly chopped
1 Medium, cut into wedges
1. In a pot, pour water to fill it. Bring it to boil. Season with salt and add the angel hair pasta.
2. Cook for around 5- 10 minutes or till it is done. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. In a bowl, pour lemon juice. Add olive oil slowly while continuously stirring it till incorporated.
4. Put the parmesan cheese and mix well till combined.
5. Add the basil and mix again.
6. In a large bowl, put the cooked angel hair pasta and pour the lemon parmesan sauce over it.
7. Mix well by stirring or tossing till all the pasta is coated with the sauce.
8. In a serving plate, serve the angel hair pasta hot garnished with tomato wedges.
Robin gets to you a quick and easy pasta recipe that she relishes for dinners. It’s a very convenient dish made using a handful of ingredients where the sauce needs no cooking. So all you pressed on time should try this lovely angel hair pasta dish.
Angel Hair Pasta With A No-Cook Tangy Parmesan Sauce Recipe Video