Smoked Salmon on Fettuccini in Creamed Dill Sauce
To prepare the grill:
1. Soak hickory in water for half an hour.
2. Heat coals in the outdoor grill.
3. Sprinkle the drained and dried hickory on the coal.
4. Place a bowl of water on the burning coal and hickory and close with grill.
5. Place the salmon on a baking tray and sprinkle with pepper.
6. Sprinkle poultry seafood seasoning on it.
7. Place the salmon tray on the grill.
8. Leave it for about 2 hours.
To make Dill Sauce:
9. Crush dill in the palm and mix with the mayonnaise
10. Leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
11. Add capers and red onion if desired.
To make the pasta:
12. Make a well in the flour and add eggs.
13. Sprinkle a little olive oil and start mixing.
14. Work with your hands to form a mass of firm dough of the size of a big potato.
15. Cut a piece of the dough and pass it through a pasta press about 6 times.
16. Once it gets thin and silky pass it through the pasta cutter to make the pasta.
17. Boil for 5-7 minutes in a pan of water.
18. Sprinkle a little flour on the pasta to prevent sticking.
To make the salmon mixture :
19. Dice the onions and cut the mushrooms.
20. Sauté mushrooms and onions until translucent in butter in a pan.
21. Add flour, skimmed milk, garlic powder, peas and smoked salmon to thicken.
22. Spread the salmon mixture over the boiled fettuccini and serve with the dill sauce.