Tagliatelle With Cream And Mushroom Sauce
|Tagliatelle||14 Ounce (400 Gram)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Mushrooms||6 Ounce, sliced (125 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), skinned and crushed|
|Dry white wine||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Parmesan||30 Milliliter, grated|
|Parsley||30 Milliliter, chopped|
1. Place the pasta in a 2.6 litre (4 1/2 pint) ovenproof glass bowl. Pour over 1.7 litres (3 pints) boiling water, add salt to taste. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes. Leave to stand, covered.
2. Place the butter in a large bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or until melted. Add the mushrooms and garlic and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3. Add the wine and cream and mix thoroughly. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes or until boiling and slightly reduced, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir in the cheese and parsley and season well with salt and pepper.
5. Drain the pasta and carefully mix with the sauce. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Serve with extra Parmesan cheese.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2371 Calories from Fat 875
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 98 g150.4%
Saturated Fat 19.6 g98%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81.4 mg27.1%
Sodium 907.8 mg37.8%
Total Carbohydrates 303 g100.9%
Dietary Fiber 14.7 g58.9%
Sugars 11.6 g
Protein 69 g137.8%
Vitamin A 67.1% Vitamin C 75.1%
Calcium 42% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet