No bag can replace the taste of fresh pasta, see it here and let me show you how to do it. Served with my signature tomato sauce. Bon Apetite.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (For dusting)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Mix eggs, semolina flour and 2 tablespoons of water to form a firm and dry dough.
2. Divide the dough into three and press it lightly between palms and working board.
3. Place in the desired roller settings and roll.
4. Sprinkle over with parmesan cheese.
5. Roll over again and cut roughly 10 inch lines.
6. Place the rolled dough into the pasta maker, remove the pasta and place on a drying rack.
7. Place the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 4 minutes.
8. Serve with reduced homemade tomato sauce.