This is a favorite meal pasta dish. Penne with baked beans in tomato minced beef sauce. It is easy to make and you can play around by adding different ingredients in it. Watch the recipe and enjoy cooking.
230 Gram, minced
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
230 Gram (in tomato sauce)
1. Marinate the minced beef in a bowl with the soya Sauce, the sugar, some black pepper powder, the chicken broth and some salt for 10 minutes.
2. Heat the water in a pot until boiling and add some salt and a bit of olive oil. Once boiling, add the penne and cook for 7 minutes. If you like the pasta softer, not al dente, you can add one or two minutes. Now drain them well and set aside.
3. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into large pieces. Peel the onion and dice it.
4. Heat the wok and sauté the chopped garlic, the onion and the minced beef. Add in the tomato, the baked beans and the water. Let it cook for 10 minutes until the sauce is thickened.
5. Pre-heat the oven at 180ºC. Place the penne into the long shaped ramekin and pour in the baked beans and minced beef sauce. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Take it out from oven, sprinkle with parmesan if you like a cheesy touch.