|Zucchini||2 Small (Very Small, Trimmed And Sliced 1/4 Inch Thick)|
|Asparagus spears||6 , trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths|
|Sliced green beans||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Approximately 1 Inch Long)|
|Peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Broccoli||1 Bunch (100 gm), washed, trimmed and cut into 1-inch florets|
|Fresh snow peas||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), ends removed and cut on bias into 1-inch pieces|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dried red pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1|
|Thin pasta||1 Pound (Vermicelli / Spaghettini / Spaghetti)|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, softened|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), heated|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), heated|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Toasted pine nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped|
|Chopped fresh basil/1 teaspoon dried basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned italian plum tomatoes in juice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Cook the zucchini, asparagus, beans, peas, broccoli, and snow peas separately. Keep them al dente do not overcook them as you will cook them again later when you saute them. Drain each green vegetable and dry in kitchen toweling. Combine all green vegetables in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, or saucepan, heat the olive oil and butter and saute the garlic until it just begins to turn color. Add the mushrooms and saute for 2 or 3 minutes, then add the parsley and red pepper flakes. Cook another minute. Add all the green vegetables and saute for about 5 minutes stirring frequently, but gently.
3. Meanwhile, in another large skillet, heat the oil and butter for the tomato sauce and cook the garlic until it just turns color. Add the basil and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
4. Cook the pasta until al dente, drain, and return it to the pot in which it cooked. Add the butter and toss lightly.
5. Add the cream and chicken stock. Toss the pasta some more. Add half the vegetable mixture, then the cheese, and toss again.
6. Transfer all the pasta to a large serving platter, add the remaining vegetables, pour tomato sauce overall, but let some of the green vegetables show through. Dot with toasted pinenuts and serve immediately.