1. Heat up a crock pot, add a chopped medium yellow onion, cubed zucchini, northern beans, crushed tomatoes and chicken broth.
2. Season it with some salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Flavor it with some Italian seasoning and add a couple of cloves of finely chopped garlic. Give it a stir, cover and simmer for about 6 hours.
4. In the last 20 minutes, uncover the pot and add the tortellini pasta. Cover again and let it simmer until the pasta is done.
5. Serve warm with some garlic flavored pita bread.
This tortellini stew is as good dish for no time to cook moments. The fat guys tell you how you can get your hands on this dish when you have to cook something but don't have enough time. If they were not running out of time you could have seen them showing how the finished dish looks like. Take a look at the video and get some tips on comfort cooking.