|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cube/1 envelope instant chicken broth||1 , crumbled|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spaghetti||8 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Canned cooked boned chicken/2 cups cubed cooked chicken||14 Ounce (Two 7 Ounce Cans)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Melt butter in a large heat-resistant non-metallic bowl in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
2 Blend in flour, salt, pepper and crumbled buillon cube.
3. Gradually stir in boiling water and cream.
4. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until thickened and smooth, stirring frequently.
5 Stir in sherry, spaghetti, chicken and mushrooms.
6. Pour mixture into a deep 2-quart non-metallic casserole.
7. Sprinkle with grated cheese and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until heated through.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3325 Calories from Fat 1818
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 206 g316.4%
Saturated Fat 109.5 g547.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 814.2 mg271.4%
Sodium 3452.8 mg143.9%
Total Carbohydrates 212 g70.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 164 g327.6%
Vitamin A 115.8% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 101.6% Iron 83%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet