Today we are going to make Arrabiata Pasta using a hot and spicy Roman sauce, Arrabiata sauce. Prepackaged pasta sauce is high in sodium and it’s the main cause of heart diseases, therefore we bring you a homemade sauce recipe that is extremely savory. Arrabiata Pasta is easy to make so you will enjoy making a meal in a short time and relish it completely.
1 , diced
8 Cup (128 tbs), deseeded
1 Clove (5 gm), minced
1. Heat 1 tbsp of canola oil in a pot and add onions, give it a stir.
2. Prepare tomatoes by deseeding them and then dice them.
3. Add 1 clove of minced garlic and 1 tsp chili flakes for seasoning.
4. Throw in the diced deseeded tomatoes and cook at low flame for about 30-35 minutes with the lid on.
5. Add ¼ tsp sugar, 3 tbsp fresh oregano and 2tbsp fresh basil for seasoning and the pasta sauce is ready.
6. Scoop a couple of spoon of pasta sauce and spread over freshly prepared pasta.
This Italian specialty is a rage everywhere owing to its great taste and texture. A blends of various spices and herbs, this scrumptious, hot and spicy pasta recipe is easy to cook. Just follow the recipe as presented in the video below and whomp up a quick pasta recipe.