Chef Frank Enrico is going to make a beautiful Mediterranean dish. Its a combination of seafood and Italian, hence the recipe is named Seafood Pasta. Pasta and seafood make a great pair. Seafood Pasta is a very popular dish and the recipe varies from region to region. This is however chef Frank's way of making seafood pasta.
Extra virgin olive oil
2 Cup (32 tbs), pre-cooked
1 Large, diced
1 Teaspoon, minced
1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced (fresh and sweet)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1 Large, sliced
1. In a saute pan, heat oil.
2. Add tomatoes and cook for a while.
3. Add garlic to the tomatoes and stir for a while.
4. Add clams and mussels and cover the lid. Let it simmer for few minutes.
5. Add shrimps. calamari and marinara sauce.
6. In boiling water, heat pasta and add to clams and mussels.
7. Add basil and toss.
What can be more delicious than a pasta cooked with clams, mussels, scallops, calameri and shrimp? If you are drooling at the thought itself, why not then watch this video and learn how to make the delicious Italian seafood pasta.