1) In a frying pan, add 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil.
2) Add the chorizo sausage, break up the meat and saute until browned.
3) Stir in the garlic and saute for another 1 minute.
4) Pour in the orange juice and then the chicken stock.
5) Add a bay leaf, stir and scrape the bottom of the pan to mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
6) Then add the clams, cover the pan and cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
7) Meanwhile, in a pot of boiling water, cook the pasta as per package directions until it is only 3/4th cooked. Drain thoroughly.
8) Add the pasta into the clam mixture, mix in to coat the pasta with the pan juices.
9) Then add the tomatoes and orange segments, mix all the ingredients well.
10) Cover the pan and allow to cook for another 2 minutes.
11) Sprinkle the pasta with some chopped cilantro and serve.
If you are craving for some Italian style seafood specialty, here is a special recipe for you. Angel hair pasta, delicately cooked in clam and chorizo sauce, is something what might satisfy your craving. Want to cook at home? Just watch the video and follow the easy steps. Your plate of angel hair pasta is ready.
Angel Hair Pasta With Clam And Chorizo Recipe Video