Spaghetti Squash is a pasta loving low carbers best friend. Much like Cauliflower is to Potato.
The texture is different but it still pretty darn good in my opinion.
Parmigiano reggiano cheese
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Clove (5 gm), crushed
1⁄2 , diced
1. Poke the spaghetti squash with a fork.
2. Cook it in oven for 10-15 minutes.
3. Cut the squash into two halves and scoop out the seeds.
4. With the help of a fork scrape the meat which will look like spaghetti.
5. In a pot put the butter and set the heat to low.
6. Add the cream and garlic. Then add parmigiana-reggiano cheese.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/ You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.
When you are on a healthy diet, it’s most likely that you miss your noodle dishes. So, Kelly has a great low carb substitute for noodles and that is spaghetti squash. She shows how to cook it perfectly and then stir fry it with other ingredients to finalize. She has the entire recipe at the end, so enjoy watching the demo and enjoy your low carb spaghetti squash noodles.