Stirred Eggs With Pork And Vermicelli
|Vermicelli||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lean pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Sliced smoked ham||1|
|Chinese parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Soak vermicelli (peastarch noodles).
2. Mince or grind pork. Combine oil, cornstarch, soy sauce, salt, sugar and pepper; then add to pork and toss to coat.
3. Sliver smoked ham. Coarsely chop celery and scallions, then parsley.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add celery and scallions and stir-fry until translucent.
5. Add pork and ham; stir-fry until pork loses its pinkness.
6. Stir in soaked noodles and cook, covered, 2 minutes over medium heat.
7. Meanwhile beat eggs. Then add to pan with chopped parsley. Cook, as in Basic Stirred Eggs, until mixture just begins to set Remove from heat and continue stirring until eggs are firmer but still moist