Simmered Lobster And Vermicelli
|Dried black mushrooms||6|
|Cooked lobster meat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger root slice||2 (Use Fresh)|
|Fresh ginger slice||2|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Separately soak dried mushrooms and vermicelli (peastarch noodles).
2. Shred lobster meat. Mince ginger root; then combine with soy sauce, sherry, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add to lobster and toss gently.
3. Shred celery and soaked mushrooms. Cut vermicelli in 5- to 6-inch lengths.
4. Bring stock to a boil. Add soaked vermicelli; simmer, covered, 4 minutes. Add celery and mushrooms and simmer, covered, another 3 minutes.
5. Add lobster shreds and simmer 3 minutes more. Shred scallions; sprinkle over as a garnish and serve.