Pork Ball And Vermicelli Soup
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Slightly fat pork||1⁄2 Pound|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Stock||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
1. Soak peastarch noodles (vermicelli). Mince or grind pork. Mince scallion.
2. Blend cornstarch, salt and cold water. Mix well with pork and form into walnut size balls.
3. Bring remaining water to a rolling boil. Drop porkballs in one at a time. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Drain, discarding liquid.
4. Bring stock to a boil. Add porkballs and soaked vermicelli and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
5. Add scallion, soy sauce and remaining salt. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes more.