Ravioli Ail Gratin
|Cheese filled ravioli||2 Pound|
|Canned plum tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Red wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bay leaf||1 , crushed|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), grated|
1. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and sautÃ© the onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, wine, and seasonings and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
3. Add the Parmesan cheese and let melt into the sauce.
4. In a large pot bring 2 quarts of water to a boil and cook ravioli according to package directions.
5. Drain ravioli and put in a casserole, then gently add the tomato sauce.
6. Spread the grated Mozzarella cheese over the top and bake in a 325°F oven for 20-25 minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3492 Calories from Fat 1241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 133 g205.3%
Saturated Fat 54 g270%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 578.8 mg192.9%
Sodium 4850.6 mg202.1%
Total Carbohydrates 395 g131.7%
Dietary Fiber 26.7 g107%
Sugars 27.6 g
Protein 151 g301.7%
Vitamin A 117.2% Vitamin C 142.7%
Calcium 271.7% Iron 122.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet