|Tomato meat sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ricotta||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Basic noodle dough||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Romano cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare Tomato Meat Sauce.
2. Mix ricotta, parsley, eggs, 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
3. Prepare noodle dough. Divide dough in fourths. Lightly roll each fourth 1/8 inch thick to form a rectangle. Cut dough lengthwise with pastry cutter into strips 5 inches wide. Put 2 teaspoons filling 1 1/2 inches from narrow end in center of each strip. Continuing along strip, put 2 teaspoons filling at 3 1/2-inch intervals.
4. Fold each strip in half lengthwise, covering mounds of filling. To seal, press the edges together with the tines of a fork. Press gently between mounds to form rectangles about 31/2 inches long. Cut apart with a pastry cutter and press cut edges of rectangles with tines of fork to seal.
5. Bring water to boiling in a large saucepot. Add 2 tablespoons salt. Add ravioli gradually; cook about half of ravioli atone time. Boil, uncovered, about 20 minutes, or until tender. Remove with slotted spoon and drain. Put on a warm platter and top with Tomato Meat Sauce. Sprinkle with grated cheese.