Creamy Stuffed Manicotti
|Zucchini sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream style cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||4 31⁄50 Ounce, drained and flaked (Half Of 9.25 Ounce)|
|Herb seasoned stuffing mix||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped ripe olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped chives||1 Teaspoon|
|Manicotti shells||4 , cooked and drained|
1. Prepare Zucchini Sauce. Pour half the sauce into an 8-inch-square baking dish. Set remaining sauce aside.
2. Beat egg in a medium bowl. Stir in cottage chese, tuna, stuffing mix, olives, Parmesan cheese, parsley and 1/2 teaspoon chives; blend well.
3. Spoon about 1/2 cup mixture into each manicotti shell. Place stuffed manicotti on top of sauce in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over stuffed manicotti, coating all pasta.
4. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at 50% (medium) 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through, giving dish a half turn after 10 minutes.
5. At the end of cooking time, stir sauce and spoon over manicotti shell. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Garnish with remaining chives.