Yogurt Fruit Parfait
|Juice-packed canned pineapple chunks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Navel orange||1 , peeled, sectioned, and diced|
|Tangerine||1 , peeled, sectioned, and seeded|
|Kiwi||1 , peeled and sliced|
|Banana||1 , sliced|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Combine pineapple chunks, orange pieces, tangerine sections, and kiwi slices in a large bowl.
2. Place banana and pineapple juice in a food processor or blender and puree.
3. Pour the banana-pineapple juice mixture over the fruit in the bowl and stir to combine.
4. Chill, covered, for 4 hours.
5. Spoon the chilled fruit into 4 parfait or other tall glasses in layers alternating with the yogurt.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 627 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.4%
Saturated Fat 0.24 g1.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 117.6 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 135 g45%
Dietary Fiber 12.7 g50.7%
Sugars 102.7 g
Protein 30 g59.5%
Vitamin A 26.1% Vitamin C 452.3%
Calcium 45.6% Iron 10.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet