1. In a bowl, crumble the graham crackers into a fine texture. Add sugar, butter and mix.
2. In a pan on medium high, add the above mixture, simmer and saute it until golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the confection sugar, whipped cream cheese, butter. Fold in until well combined. Set aside.
4. In another bowl add milk, jello pudding and whisk it for 2 minutes, then let it stand for 2 minutes.
5. Fold in the white mixture into the above mixture and mix well. Slowly add in the whip cream folding it over the mixture in 1 tablespoon at a time to maintain the fluffiness for the dirty monkey parfait. Set aside for serving.
6. In a bowl, add blackberries and using a spoon crush it into a pulp. Spoon a tablespoon of this pulp into a cocktail glass and pour in the creme de cassis.
7. Add a splash of lime juice and lime zest to the cocktail.
8. In a jar, start by adding a layer of the graham cracker, then a layer of the dirty monkey parfait mixture, then a layer of whipped cream, followed by a layer of sliced bananas, then repeat until the jar is full.
9. Serve the dirty monkey parfait with blackberry Prosecco cocktail, garnished with a slice of lime.
The blackberry Prosecco cocktail can be made into popsicle also. Follow all of the above steps, put it into the freezer and after 2 hours place a popsicle stick through the center and let it freeze over night.