|Blueberries||2 Pint (Driscoll's Blueberries)|
|Zest of lemon||1 Teaspoon , grated|
|Vanilla extract||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Angel food cake slice||4 , toasted (1/2|
|Blueberry preserves||3 Tablespoon|
|Fat free greek yogurt||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sliced almonds||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , toasted|
1. Set aside 1/3 cup blueberries for garnish. Combine the remaining blueberries, sugar, zest, and vanilla extract in a zip-top plastic bag. Press out air before sealing then press with hands to crush.
2. Spread 1 side of each slice angel food cake with preserves.
3. Cut into cubes and place in the bottom of 4 parfait or other tall glasses.
4. Whisk together the yogurt and honey in a medium bowl.
5. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the mixture over the cake cubes.
6. Top each with 2 heaping tablespoons of the blueberry mixture. Spoon in the remaining yogurt mixture then top with remaining blueberry mixture.
7. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon sliced almonds and the reserved whole blueberries.
8. Serve immediately.